- Forensic Evaluations of Parking, Architecture, and Engineering Projects: Particularly Concrete Framed Structures.
- Design Integration of Architecture, Structural Engineering, and Parking Planning.
- Parking Studies: Design and Construction Cost Estimates; Supply & Demand Assessments, Parking Policy, Management, Safety, and Economics.
- Facilitating Public Consensus of Design Approach with Project “Stakeholders”.
Essex Tower, Oakland
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula*
- Code and Zoning Ordinance Analysis and Interpretation of Parking Regulations.
- Code Analysis & Evaluation of Concrete Framed Buildings.
- “Coaching” Architects, Engineers, and Contractors to “win” Design / Build Competitions; Particularly Competitions to Design and Construct Parking Structures.
University of California, Santa Cruz, California*
Stanford University, California*
ALL STRUCTURES NOTED WITH AND AN ASTERISK, (*) ARE PARKING STRUCTURES.
NOTE: The projects depicted on this website were the works of Nick Watry, sole owner of The Watry Design Group, Inc. until January 1, 2002. Similar projects after that date are by Watry Design, Inc. who are not affiliated with Nick Watry.
Walnut Creek, California*
El Dorado Hotel & Casino, Reno, Nevada*